Post by dukebothers on May 20, 2010 11:29:48 GMT -6
1. They are the Chiefs. 2. They are from Kansas City. 3. Their entire offensive line called Liberty Medical during the offseason to help them against the "Beetis". 4. They think that bringing in a backup QB from a cheating team will somehow help them win games. 5. They constantly draft good prospects but somehow they always end up sucking in KC. 6. The cheerleaders look like constipated blow-up Barbie dolls. 7. Their mascot is a wolf. Because that totally makes sense. 8. They disrespect their country during the National Anthem. 9. They disrespect the NFL by still being a part of it. 10. Nobody ever cares about watching them. They don't bring in any ratings at all. 11. 65% of their fanbase is converted Rams fans. 12. The other 35% will be Rams fans in 2 years. 13. They haven't won a SB since I've been alive. 14. The Royals are having a more productive season than the Chiefs did. That's sad. 15. When I'm making YouTube videos 10 years from now about KC, they will still be garbage.