Ball State, Arkansas State, Akron and San Jose State get off the list for winning!
1. Eastern Michigan (0-12) - They achieved the perfect season!
2. Western Kentucky (0-11) - At least they played close against FAU
3. Miami (Ohio) (1-11) - Season is over already but they still belong here...
4. New Mexico (1-11) - They should be thankful for earning that one victory late in the season.. despite getting crushed by TCU.
5. Charlie Weis's college coaching career and Lou Holtz being a Homer (35-27) - Talk about being the best team in the stadium... 6 close losses in this year of 2009 for the ND faithful. Should have lost to Michigan State, Washington and even Purdue! Weis's time with ND will be known as an "Internship" like the billboard said before this season. Holtz said ND is the best team in the stadium against only one team in the preseason 37? What a joke!! Preseason rankings suck for a reason! Total failure for Weis and Holtz being a homer. Holtz said after Weis was fired that ND has a great tradition and a multi million dollar athletics facility. So do all other colleges!!!
6. Washington State (1-11) - Hey the season is over!! Their one legitimate win was against the C-USA East division champs in SMU!
7. North Texas (2-10) - Someone had to give in the pillow fight between UNT and Ark State... They failed to comeback.
8. Memphis (2-10) - Almost beat Tulsa but still lost. At least the coaching hunt is over?
9. Vanderbilt (2-10) - Season ended a week ago... but they still deserve to be here.
10. State of Colorado (6-18) - Talk about dumps. CSU starts 3-0 and ends with 9 straight losses. That loss to Wyoming actually hurt my UCLA bruins's bowl chances since Wyoming is now bowl elgible. Colorado on the other hand is a mess and is stuck with Coach Hawkins.
Waiting List: Max Hall's postgame comments after Utah game, Rice (2-10), FIU (3-8), Illinois (3-8), New Mexico State (3-9), Virginia (3-9), State of Kansas (11-13)
The final Bottom 10 will come when the entire season is over in January.... some things might turn out to be bad bowl games... we'll wait and see!